FAIR USAGE POLICY
Unlimited Data Plans
The Wraptel Unlimited Data Plans operate at 4G LTE/3G high speeds.
There are three types of Unlimited Data Plans:
- Premium: 2GB of high speed (4G LTE/3G) data per day, and then FUP speeds for the remainder of the day
- Standard: 1GB of high speed (4G LTE/3G) data per day, and then FUP speeds for the remainder of the day
- Basic: 500MB of high speed (4G LTE/3G) data per day, and then FUP speeds for the remainder of the day
Should the Users high speed usage (4G LTE/3G) exceed the daily threshold, Wraptel reserves the right to limit data speed to 768kbps (384kbps for upstream and downstream). If we limit a user’s data speeds to 768 kbps, the 4G LTE/3G high speed will resume at 12:01 am the next day (GMT +8).
- The Unlimited Data Packages will be counting continuously once activated in your device.
- Inserting the Data SIM Card in your device will begin the consumption period of the Unlimited Data package.
- Turning the eSIM 'ON' will begin the consumption period of the Unlimited Data package
- For example, if the data plan that is purchased is a Europe - Unlimited Data 5 day package, and the Data SIM is activated/inserted in your device on 1 Oct 2021 (10am; GMT+8), the expiry date will be 6 Oct 2021 (10am; GMT+8). Every 24 hours will be counted as 1 day.
Fixed Data Plans
Fixed Data Plans deliver 4G LTE/3G high speed for the full amount of data that is purchased. The Fair Usage Policy does not apply to Fixed Data Plans.
- The Fixed Data Packages will be counting continuously once activated in your device.
- Inserting the Data SIM Card in your device will begin the consumption period of the Fixed Data package.
- Turning the eSIM 'ON' will begin the consumption period of the Fixed Data package
- The Fixed Data package will expire when the number of days purchased ends or the amount of data purchased is used.
- For example, if the data plan purchased is a Europe Fixed Data Plan with 5GB & 30 day expiry, and the Data SIM is activated/inserted in your device on 1 Nov 2021 (10am; GMT+8), the expiry date will be 1 Dec 2021 (10am; GMT+8). Every 24 hours will be counted as 1 day and in this scenario the User will have 30 days to use the 5GB of data. Should the user consume the 5GB of data prior to the end of 30 days the data package will expire. A new data package may be added thereafter.
Multiple Plans are not allowed on the Data SIM. Only (1) one Data Package can be used at a time.
- We recommend activating the Data SIM/eSIM in your device only when arriving at your travel destination.
- Refunds do not apply if you activate the Data SIM Card/eSIM in your device on the incorrect day or incorrect time period.
International Data SIM Card/eSIM & Data Plans
The Wraptel International Data SIM Card/eSIM expires after 1 year of inactivity.
- You can add Data Plans at any time during the 1 year period.
- Each purchase of a Data Plan will reset the expiry of the Data SIM/eSIM to 1 year.
- It can take up to 24 hours after purchase for Wraptel to assign the Data Plan to your SIM Account.
- The data plan is valid for 6 months after purchase. All unused data plans will expire six (6) months after purchase, unless otherwise stated.
Wraptel's Data Plans are for private, personal and legitimate business use only (personal or business communications) in accordance with Terms & Conditions and this FUP (“Legitimate Use”). The following is a non-exhaustive list of practices that would not be considered Legitimate Use:
- Using plans for telemarketing or call centre operations;
- Re-selling plan data;
- Use the Package to generate income for yourself or others, other than for your individual business communications (and subject to Section 4.1 of the Terms & Conditions); and
- Unusual data usage patterns inconsistent with normal, individual plan use
Other practices may be relevant in determining Legitimate Use and Wraptel Inc reserves the right to take into account any unlawful, prohibited, abnormal or unusual activity in making its determination. Wraptel Inc may at its option, terminate its relationship with you, or may suspend your Package plan immediately if it determines that you are using your plan contrary to this FUP or Wraptel's Terms & Conditions. Where reasonably practicable, Wraptel Inc will provide you with notice of improper usage before suspension or termination of your plan.